Monday, January 10, 2011

The Beginning of a Blogging Adventure

I have so much I want to learn and achieve. Even if I only attempt a few of the things floating around in my head, I will consider myself accomplished. However, with my heart mind and soul being pulled in countless directions, I must make great efforts to keep my head on straight. Take notes. Think through what I've learned. Process through my failures. Contemplate my next move. Ask questions. Think critically about what is going on around me. Treasure precious moments. Enjoy and count God's blessings. Reflect. Wonder. Desire.

I fear learning and forgetting. If I do not write things down, they may flutter away from my under-exercised brain.

This blog will (hopefully) help me log what I am currently learning. Whatever the day brought, whatever project I attempted, will find its home here. Prepare yourself to find an overly-passionate, under-directed basket-case who is in constant need of checking herself. Feel free to leave comments (please, be kind) or questions. I will attempt to write well and will strive to keep my entries varied and colorful. Here begins my assignment of taking note of my blessed life. Consider yourself invited to read my diary, or sorts. Here are my reflections, hopes, and efforts to living a full, beautiful life centered on the gospel.

2 comments:

  1. Yay, Yay, Yay!
    I cannot wait to read your journey of passionately pursuing abundant life, failures and successes and all :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ruthann, I love your outlook on life. I can't wait to read more of your blog. Thanks for sharing with all of us!

    ReplyDelete